Welcome to Our Pre-School Web Page
Goxhill Pre-school is on the site of Goxhill Primary School. We have professionally trained and qualified staff who guide each individual child through their learning.
We are open to all children from the age of 2-5years; Monday to Friday 9-3.30pm
'At Goxhill Pre-school we aim to provide a nurturing, happy, fun and secure learning experience for our children where their individuality is respected and valued'
We will do this by -
- We will welcome all children regardless of religion, ability, means, race and cultural differences.
- We will promote all areas of each individual childs development through the 'Early Years Foundation Stage' (E.Y.F.S) helping them to become more independent in preparation for them starting school.
- In preparation for children starting school we do offer all children the opportunity to access Goxhill Primary School foundation unit on a Thursday morning, whilst still in the care of our staff.
- We will work with parents/carers. We believe that parents/carers have the most influence in a child's life, because of this we view parents/carers as partners in the education of their children.
- We will involve all children in our local community through visits to the library, park, post office etc.. We also have community members come in and share their occupation, equipment and even transportation with children and staff.